Ingredients (for sweet sake 720ml)
• Rice koji (mold) 200g
• Water 500 cc
* Electric rice cooker, yogurt maker or thermos can
1. Switch on the thermal insulation function of rice cooker (or other kitchen appliance) to preheat. Then, put the hot water in rice cooker, allowed to cool to 60 ℃
2. Put the rice malt in hot water at 60 ℃, mix it lightly and wait for 4 hours (saccharification time).
* Note: the temperature must not to become more than 65 ℃
3. The saccharification is completed in 3-4 hours. Taste increases when you add a pinch of salt.
* If you use a yogurt maker, the saccharification will take 6-7 hours.